Heat build-up inside the roof cavity of any building is responsible for much of the transmitted summer heat into the rooms below. The best way to reduce this build up is with a roof ventilator. The Kimberley Solar Roof Ventilator is designed with a free, clean sun powered solar panel built into the unit which powers the fan rotation and ventilates the roof space.
Unlike conventional ventilators that rely of the movement of the wind to rotate the fan, the Kimberley Solar Roof Ventilator uses the power derived for the sun to power a small low voltage electric motor attached to the fan. This system has the advantage of providing ventilation to the hot roof space in all weather conditions including windy, sunny and windless days.
Solar Roof Ventilator Features:
- Brushless low voltage DC motor
- Reduces moisture, mould and heat levels within the roof space
- Zero operating costs
- Not reliant prevailing on wind velocity
- Rust resistant galvanised steel frame
- Non-corrosive aluminium fan blade
- Reduces your cooling energy costs